Take YOUR Turn

 

In Episode 6 “Experts On Fire Tells You To Take YOUR Turn!! Learn why life was meant to be savored and abundant and why now is the time for you to step into your greatness! Presenter Corey Jahnke gives you both barrels of his philosophy that today is YOUR day and now is YOUR time!! Learn more about Corey and download a free gift or two at www.CoreyJahnke.com

Expand YOUR Influence

 

Episode Four From The Show “Experts On Fire”. Learn how to influence others rather than try to direct their behavior. Great influencers write their own future and in this video you will discover the secrets to bringing out the best in the people that make up your circle of influence. Visit www.coreyjahnke.com to learn more about the presenter and to receive the free gifts that Corey offers.

Defeat YOUR Villains

 

In Episode 7 Of “Experts On Fire” we talk about how to defeat the villains (both internal and external” who are trying to derail your progress and steal your happiness. In this video, presenter Corey Jahnke shares how to regain joy and take control of your life. You no longer have to let the villains win. Learn more about Corey Jahnke at www.CoreyJahnke.com and download one of his free ebooks. Your time is now!!!

Discover Your Purpose

 

Episode Five From The Show “Experts On Fire”. Napoleon Hill Author of “Think And Grow Rich” and “Outwitting The Devil” claimed that 98% of the population drift their way through life and end up as abject failures. In this video we talk about what the other 2% do and how to create a system for CRUSHING IT on a daily basis. Visit www.coreyjahnke.com to learn more about the presenter and to receive the free gifts that Corey offers.